Friday, August 04, 2006

Thank You For The Cactus, whoever you are.

Thank you very much to the kind person who sent me this tiny little cactus, no bigger than a peanut. I have named it Albert. It is in its own plastic dome which could be attached to a keyring if I wanted. Albert is very sweet indeed and has cheered me up no end.

Unfortunately, I do not know who sent this lovely gift. All I know is that it came from this shop; Cactus Heaven.

I have my suspects, who may be reading this, and thank you very much if you are. Doubly thanks because the mystery has allowed me to suspect, and therefore think fondly of - and feel loved by - more than one person. Almost as if I received several such cacti, only each of them as special as if I had just received the one. If you see what I mean.

And I'm getting stronger.

6 comments:

Mary said...

It wasn't me... but I agree, mystery gifts are ace!

Glad to hear you're getting stronger.

imfunnytoo said...

I wonder if someone believes in the great restorative power of cacti or something like that...

glad to hear of the improvement too...

midwesterntransport said...

me three.

and it's so cute! it's a wee cactus!

i also note that your nails are rather well taken care of. mine are a right mess.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling stronger. Keep taking the cactus!

(No, it wasn't me either.)

Anonymous said...

Not guilty - I'd have sent you a HUGE cactus, not that I'm compensating for anything of course ...

BloggingMone said...

Cute little thing! Albert is a good name. Good to hear you feel better.