Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Live Long and Prosper

(It's probably too late in the day to say "May the Fourth be With You")

Thank you so much for all your support with Blogging Against Disablism Day!

Numbers-wise, I think it was a relatively quiet year. The numbers go up and down and so far I've not seen an obvious pattern, except Sunday is usually a quiet blog day and there were some groups that seemed to be thin on the ground this year – fewer techies and parent-bloggers than previous years. However, I think we may have had more readers than normal – almost 2,500 hits on Sunday and over a thousand on both Monday and Tuesday.

There was also some excellent writing, and I'm still trying to get round and leave all the comments I wanted to write on May 1st. In the meantime, thank you very much to everyone who left such kind comments on my own posts. Very much appreciated.

I should have said this earlier, but if anybody has any “Round-Up” posts of their favourite BADD posts, let me know and I shall post a link on the archive page. Lisa already did one at Where's the Benefit?

Naturally, I have since been sleeping a lot and I still am.

1 comment:

Ole Ferme l'Oeil said...

I have begon my post but still not finished it.